- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
Check most recent opportunity – Off Market New Construction. 1 to 10 Doors
- The information listed below is based on public info + info provided by the seller’s agent
- Simply Do It’s team has not been to the site/s yet.
- As always w/ such package – info provider or info obtained online is not 100% accurate
- Located 30 mins south to Kansas City
- Pricing is per building/property. Each building/property is 2 units/doors (side by side), ie 12 duplexes that are 24 doors.
- OUR GOAL IS TO GROUP MULTIPLE INVESTORS AND BUY ALL 12 DUPLEXES AND OFFER A MORE AGGRESSIVE OFFER (AIMING TO LOWER $300K LESS THAN ASKING)
- The analysis is done based on ASKING’s price.
- THE TOTAL ASKING PRICE FOR THIS PACKAGE IS $4,100,000
The following questions were sent to the seller – we are still waiting on answers:
- Do you have seller disclosures?
- Do you have a list of known repairs, known issues, major issues?
- Do you have a list of improvements made and when?
- Any known issues w/ any of the tenants?
- Is it owner-managed or professionally managed?
- Are there signed leases for each occupied unit?
- Are there security deposits for each occupied unit?
- Priority will be given to a buyer/s who will buy multiple (or all) duplexes.
- Active Simply Do It’s investors – text/email for more info such as an address, full analysis, and questions.
- Non-active investors – email/call/text with questions about this opportunity and to find out what you need to do to join the Simply Do It program and benefit from this and many other opportunities.
|Unit||Beds||Baths||Garage||Rent/mo||yr||Sq Ft||Market Rent||Asking||Suggested Offer|
About the City/Area
- Schools are C
- There is no HOA
According to the seller’s agent, all unit is rented
Financial Analysis – Important
- This analysis shows the performance of 2 units (one building) and NOT the entire available properties in the package.
- Rents used in the analysis are actual (lower) to estimated market (higher).
|Suggested offer (low)||$315,000||$157,500|
|Suggested offer (high)||$325,000||$162,500|
|Suggested offer (options)||$325,000||$162,500|
|Down Payment (%)||25%|
|Down Payment Amount||$81,250|
|Mortgage Term (Years)||30|
|Monthly Mortgage Payment||$1,081|
|Cash Outlay (Total Out of Pocket)||$96,750|
|Property Tax Rate (Approx.)||1.40%|
|Property Management Fee||$166||$1,995|
|Total Fixed Expenses||$997||$11,966|
|Total Expenses (Fixed + Mortgage)||$2,078||$24,938|
Financial Analysis / Deal Attractiveness
|Net Cash Flow||$18,063||$44,757|
|Average Cash Flow/Year||$3,613||$4,476|
|Average Cash Flow/Month||$301||$373|
|Projected Property Value||$395,412||$481,079|
- How much is the HOA?
- No HOA
- Can I buy with a mortgage?
- Yes, and we have preferred lenders for you to use if you wish.
- Do you have a local property manager we can use?
- Yes, we sure do.
- Can I buy cash?
- Yes, of course.
- Can I buy more than 1 property?
- Is there a way for me to buy all and get financing for all of them under 1 mortgage?
- Generally speaking yes, and we have a lender who may be able to do it.
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.