Meticulously cared for home in Kansas City, MO [Code 509]
- Unfinished basement (not included in square footage) that can be completed to double living space. This is a huge opportunity for increasing property value and potential rental income.
- Good local school district
- Maintenance free siding with so many updates throughout
- Fully fenced large back yard. Perfect for families and pets
- No (low) crime area
- Walking distance to local elementary school
- 7,800 sq. foot lot
Why should you consider this house / what makes it a good investment?
- Built: 1989
- Size: 1,300+ sq ft (not including basement) sitting on a 7,800 square foot lot
- Quiet residential street, Desirable community, great schools
- Little to no updates needed
Schools Rating (on scale of A-F)
Offer used for analysis
Suggested offer (low)
Suggested offer (high)
Market Value (after improvements)
Other Fees At Closing
Financial Analysis / Deal Attractiveness
Net Cash Flow
Average Cash Flow/Year
Average Cash Flow/Month
Projected Property Value
Property Ratings Suggestions
Suggested Criteria (Min.)
Average Cash Flow (at year 5)
Average ROI (at year 5)
Metro: Kansas City
Email/text for address, analysis and to get connected to Simply Do It's local team that handles this transaction.
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.