Look at this INCREDIBLE Cash Flow in KC metro! [Code: 801]
- ~$1,117/mo. cash flow once you can refi to 5.0%
- Cash flows at ~$803 at today's rates of 6.375%
- Own 4 doors for only $120K each
|After 15 Years (no mortgage)|
|Original purchase price||$480,000|
|Total investment (out of pocket)||$143,600|
|15 yrs Project house value||$864,453|
|Value (appreciation) Gain||$384,453|
|15 yrs cash-flow generated||$203,680|
|ROI (15 yrs)||410%|
|Free & Clear cash flow (yr.)||$46,386|
|Free & Clear cash flow (m)||$3,866|
- Fourplex with each unit having 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths
- 2 story townhome units
- Great location with quick access to major commuting routes, shopping and schools
- Unit A: 6/1/2022-5/31/2023. Current Rent $800/mo. Expected Rent $1200/mo.
- Unit B: 3/1/2022-2/28/2023. Current Rent $800/mo. Expected Rent $1200/mo.
- Unit C: Vacant. Expected Rent $1200/mo.
- Unit D: Will be vacant as of 12/31/2022.
Expected Rent $1200/mo.
- Located at the very end of a cul de sac
- The higher end of improvement costs is for a buyer who CHOOSES to upgrade. Not necessary to make this property lease-ready.
- Currently underrented
- B rated schools
- Tenants pay ALL utilities
- No HOA charges
- Wooded back yard area
- Newly listed. Will not last long.
- Each unit has a dishwasher and washer/dryer hookups
- This deal allows an investor to buy 4-doors for $120K each
- 0.32 acre lot
Why should you consider this house / what makes it a good investment?
- Built: 2001
- Size: 6,000 square foot 4-plex (each unit is 1500 square feet)
- Low Crime, Desirable Community, B Rated Schools
Email/text for address, analysis and to get connected to Simply Do It's local team that handles this transaction.
Metro: Kansas City
Team: Meredith – email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Property Specifications||4||Per Door|
|Schools Rating (on scale of A-C)||B|
|Purchase Assumptions||My Offer||Per Door|
|Offer used for analysis||$480,000||$120,000|
|Suggested offer (low)||$470,000||$117,500|
|Suggested offer (high)||$480,000||$120,000|
|Market Value (after improvements)||$480,000|
|Other Fees At Closing||$0|
|Down Payment (%)||25%|
|Down Payment Amount||$120,000|
|Interest Rate (5/6 ARM) Multi-family||6.375%|
|Mortgage Term (Years)||30|
|Monthly Mortgage Payment||$2,246|
|Cash Outlay (Total Out of Pocket)||$143,600|
|Property Tax Rate (Approx.)||1.4%|
|Property Management Fee||$308||$3,696|
|Total Fixed Expenses||$1,470||$17,645|
|Total Expenses (Fixed + Mortgage)||$3,716||$44,596|
|Financial Analysis / Deal Attractiveness|
|Net Cash Flow||$48,191||$115,424||$203,680||$315,147|
|Average Cash Flow/Year||$9,638||$11,542||$13,579||$15,757|
|Average Cash Flow/Month||$803||$962||$1,132||$1,313|
|Projected Property Value||$583,993||$710,517||$864,453||$1,051,739|
|Property Ratings Suggestions|
|Item||Suggested Criteria (Min.)||This Property||FAVORABLE /
|Average Cash Flow (at year 5)||$125||$803||FAVORABLE|
|Average ROI (at year 5)||15%||24.5%||FAVORABLE|
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.