KC duplex with amazing cashflow and bulk discount opportunity! [code: KC duplex]
- Brand New Construction.
- 6 bedroom/4 bath Duplex (3 bedrooms and 2 baths on each side).
- Builder is offering SDI clients a discount: 3-9 buildings = 6-18 doors will give a $5k discount per building. 10+ buildings = 20+ doors will give a $10k discount per door so the price will drop to $240k from $250k.
- Reverse Ranch style layout with attached garages.
- These figures are for a full duplex purchase.
- 1/2 duplexes are also available for purchase.
- We are also looking into combining 2 duplexes into one title/building (ie 4 doors – fourplex)
- Currently in Foundation stage. 120 days estimated to completion.
- HOA fees are not fully disclosed yet. We estimated $50, but this could adjust when fees are finalize – this is very common to see for a project at this stage.
- You will have the opportunity to choose your property location from the available plots.
- Walk into a living/dining room combo, kitchen, and master bedroom on the main level.
- Walk down to two bedrooms and a family room.
- No (low) crime area.
- Over $880/mo. cash flow.
- Hard flooring/carpet throughout.
- Attached 2-car garage.
**There has been some concern about the proximity of this project to a nearby railroad that we would like to address**
Yes, this development is near a daily running train, however, this is VERY common practice for the area. The railroad map for the state has been attached to this email for your review. For that reason we are aiming on the lots that are not right next to the tracks.
- The dirt berm between the duplexes and the railroad will be 8’-10’ tall at the top and 25’ wide at the base
- Seed and sod will be placed on the berm at completion
- On top of the berm there will be a 6’ tall wooden fence installed making the total solid height of the berm 14’16’ tall
- Trees will be planted on the berm which will make the overall screening height above 20’ tall which will shield all of the railroad
- These berms will be installed before occupancy of the duplexes
Why should you consider this house / what makes it a good investment?
- Over $880/mo. cash flow.
- Built: 2022
- Size: 2,726 sq ft
- Quiet residential street, desirable community and good schools
- Sits on the path of the KC urban growth
Email/text for address, analysis and to get connected to Simply Do It's local team that handles this transaction.
Metro: Kansas City
Team: Meredith/Elizabeth – email directly at email@example.com
Code: KC Duplex
|Property Specifications||2||Per Door|
|Schools Rating (on scale of A-F)||B|
|Purchase Assumptions||My Offer||Per Door|
|Offer used for analysis||$500,000||$250,000|
|Suggested offer (low)||$500,000||$250,000|
|Suggested offer (high)||$500,000||$250,000|
|Market Value (after improvements)||$255,000|
|Other Fees At Closing||$0||$0|
|Property Tax Rate (Approx.)||1.4%|
|Property Management Fee||$271||$3,252|
|Total Fixed Expenses||$1,268||$15,220|
|Total Expenses (Fixed + Mortgage)||$3,005||$36,060|
|Financial Analysis / Deal Attractiveness|
|Net Cash Flow||$53,273||$122,936||$210,695||$318,433|
|Average Cash Flow/Year||$10,655||$12,294||$14,046||$15,922|
|Average Cash Flow/Month||$888||$1,024||$1,171||$1,327|
|Projected Property Value||$310,246||$377,462||$459,241||$558,736|
|Property Ratings Suggestions|
|Item||Suggested Criteria (Min.)||This Property||FAVORABLE /
|Average Cash Flow (at year 5)||$125||$888||FAVORABLE|
|Average ROI (at year 5)||15%||21.0%||FAVORABLE|
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.