Excellent Nashville Metro Opportunity [Code: 795]
|After 15 Years (no mortgage)|
|Original purchase price||$360,000|
|Total investment (out of pocket)||$106,425|
|15 yrs Project house value||$675,354|
|Value (appreciation) Gain||$315,354|
|15 yrs cash-flow generated||$87,342|
|ROI (15 yrs)||$4|
|Free & Clear cash flow (yr.)||$26,855|
|Free & Clear cash flow (m)||$2,238|
- 3 bedroom, 3 bath Single Family Detached Residence
- 88 Days on the Market. Great Negotiation Opportunity!
- Located at the very end of the cul de sac. Perfect location for a family with children.
- ~ $300/mo. cash flow
- $15K instant equity if suggested offer is accepted
- Low HOA costs
- Attached 2-car garage
- Great room w/ fireplace, large bonus room w/ full bath, eat-in Kitchen, Formal Dining w/ Hardwood floors, large primary bedroom w/ walk-in closet. Whirlpool bathtub w/ separate shower.
- May require flood insurance, but chances are that it will not be necessary given the location of the neighborhood flood zone. See Zone map below with pictures.
- 16,553 square foot lot
Why should you consider this house / what makes it a good investment?
- Built: 2009
- Size: 2,504 square foot home
- Low Crime, Desirable community, Good Schools
Email/text for address, analysis and to get connected to Simply Do It's local team that handles this transaction.
Team: Fred – email directly at email@example.com
|Schools Rating (on scale of A-C)||B|
|Purchase Assumptions||My Offer|
|Offer used for analysis||$360,000|
|Suggested offer (low)||$341,250|
|Suggested offer (high)||$360,000|
|Market Value (after improvements)||$375,000|
|Other Fees At Closing||$0|
|Property Tax Rate (Approx.)||0.7%|
|Property Management Fee||$204||$2,448|
|Total Fixed Expenses||$854||$10,248|
|Total Expenses (Fixed + Mortgage)||$2,324||$27,889|
|Financial Analysis / Deal Attractiveness|
|Net Cash Flow||$17,708||$46,440||$87,342||$141,683|
|Average Cash Flow/Year||$3,542||$4,644||$5,823||$7,084|
|Average Cash Flow/Month||$295||$387||$485||$590|
|Projected Property Value||$456,245||$555,092||$675,354||$821,671|
|Property Ratings Suggestions|
|Item||Suggested Criteria (Min.)||This Property||FAVORABLE /
|Average Cash Flow (at year 5)||$125||$295||FAVORABLE|
|Average ROI (at year 5)||15%||22.7%||FAVORABLE|
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.