Harding – Before Video
Mid Project (not ours but gives you the “feel”)
A Finished House
1909 N Keystone Ave Chicago 60639
- This is a project in which we took a 3-unit bill spread over four floors renovated each unit and converted it into a condo.
- When done this building will have 3 condos. The condos on the ground floor and the first floor are 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom on approximately 800 square feet. The condo on third and fourth floor are going to be three bedrooms two and a half bathrooms on approximately 1300.
- The project includes a full demo of the entire inside of the house, fully gutting it, and rebuilding each floor to the spec with new walls new kitchen new bathrooms new piping new electricity.
- The upper unit it includes removing an old staircase that was dangerous, and build a new one at the back of the house with balconies
- This building comes with a two car garage at the back of the lot. It is still undetermined how we will sell two car garage two three units but we thought it would be better to have a two car garage then none in Chicago
Project has about 1 month delay and $17,500 (6%) over budget.
When roof was demoed and opened it was apparent that the roof doesn’t have proper support beam. Which required additional drawings and plan approval by the city before progressing – approx. $12,500 additional expenses.
On some projects the city of Chicago requires to replace the sewer pipe from the house to the street – $5000. There is no way to tell in advance on a property if the city will require or not.
Current – Photos
4446 N Keokuk Ave Chicago 60630FlipOnBoarding-N Keokuk
Project on track with some delays, approx. 1 month, due to lender’s slow release of funds.
4644 N Harding, Chicago, IL 60625
Estimated Renovation & holding
Property Taxes, Ins, Staging, Utilities
Target Selling date
|Target selling price||$520,000|
|Simply Do It (Facilitator)||25%||$34,250|
Investor’s Return On Investment (ROI)
Project has about 1 month delay and $2,000 over budget and it is estimated to be completed in about 1.5-2 months.