Awesome rented Off-Market find in DFW! [code: 813]
|This Property In 15 Years Snapshot (no mortgage) Projection|
|Original purchase price||$230,000|
|Total investment (out of pocket)||$67,600|
|15 yrs Project house value||$456,719|
|Value (appreciation) Gain||$226,719|
|15 yrs cash-flow generated||$43,647|
|ROI (15 yrs)||400%|
|Free & Clear cash flow (yr.)||$15,689|
|Free & Clear cash flow (m)||$1,307|
- Tenant occupied since June 2020 and has lease until May 2022 at current rent of $1,580
- Market rent is estimated at $1,725-$1,825 (Current rent is $1,580)
- Due to the possible sale, no one has yet spoken to the tenant about their intention to extend the lease or not.
- Owner has had no issues renting in this area to families since originally purchased in 2017
- Great area for appreciation!
- No (low) crime area
- Over ~$130/mo. cash flow + approx. $15k in equity
- 2 car attached garage
- Fully fenced back yard. Perfect for families and pets!
- 7,144 square foot lot
- THIS IS AN OFF MARKET DEAL. SELLER IS ANOTHER SIMPLY DO IT INVESTOR WHO AGREED TO 230K
- Price assumes 1 agent (save on fees) in this transaction BUT another agent can be added (for a fee)
- CASHFLOW ATTENTION: $130/mo takes into consideration leasing fee and vacancy, if the tenant stays/extends cash flow would be higher.
Why should you consider this house / what makes it a good investment?
- Built: 1979
- Size: 7,144 sq. foot lot
- Quiet residential street, Desirable community
Email/text for address, analysis and to get connected to Simply Do It's local team that handles this transaction.
Team: Dani – email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Schools Rating (on scale of A-F)||C|
|Purchase Assumptions||My Offer|
|Offer used for analysis||$230,000|
|Suggested offer (low)||$230,000|
|Suggested offer (high)||$245,000|
|Market Value (after improvements)||$253,600|
|Other Fees At Closing||$0|
|Property Tax Rate (Approx.)||1.4%|
|Property Management Fee||$100||$1,200|
|Total Fixed Expenses||$784||$9,410|
|Total Expenses (Fixed + Mortgage)||$1,684||$20,208|
|Financial Analysis / Deal Attractiveness|
|Net Cash Flow||$7,886||$22,211||$43,647||$72,934|
|Average Cash Flow/Year||$1,577||$2,221||$2,910||$3,647|
|Average Cash Flow/Month||$131||$185||$242||$304|
|Projected Property Value||$308,543||$375,390||$456,719||$555,669|
|Property Ratings Suggestions|
|Item||Suggested Criteria (Min.)||This Property||FAVORABLE /
|Average Cash Flow (at year 5)||$125||$131||FAVORABLE|
|Average ROI (at year 5)||15%||22.9%||FAVORABLE|
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.