We have the property under contract.
More Photos and Video to come.
- Purchase + Rehab + Holding (total all-in): $278,550
- Project duration (closing to closing): 6 months
- Projected selling price: $386,000
- Projected net profit to investor(s) (before taxes; after profit share): $45,298
- These are projections, not guarantees
- Answer needed: TBD
- Signed docs: TBD
- Submit non-refundable deposit: TBD
- Fund project account: TBD
- Planned purchase-closing: 7 months
- Reno start: 4/06/17
- Reno duration: 120 days
- Planned listing date: 8/15/17
Your Next Steps:
- Best to post your questions below in the comment section (or email email@example.com)
- Let us know if you are interested to participate.
- Let us know which financing option (see below) is most relevant for you and approx. how much you have available.
High-level Details About Flip:
- Offer has been accepted and is under contract.
- The purchase price is $180,000
- Comps in the area range from $369,000 to $599,900
- Waiting on final rehab figures, but current estimate is $82,000 including holding costs.
- Currently the property is under contract for a land trust and will need to be transferred to the buyer’s name (investor’s name)
- Goal selling price is: $399,000
- As always, this flip is first come, first serve.
- All flips are eligible to be converted to long-term rentals; contact SDI for more details.
- You buy it solo cash / private loan and rehab with cash.
- Close with cash and use lender funds to rehab. We have such a mortgage resource for you.
- We partner you up with one or more Simply Do It investor(s) using one of these methods.
- Funds can be invested in the form of cash and retirement funds.
About Land Trusts:
It’s a way to hold real estate with much more simplicity than an entity or LLC and requires a trust agreement, beneficiaries’ agreement, appointment of trustee and appointment of director. These documents will be provided to the investor(s) who participate in this flip.
House currently features:
- Home was built in 1910 and is 2,968 sq. ft.
- Dining Room with built-in original cabinets
- Original Hardwood Floors
- 2 Car Detached Garage
- The home is in good condition but needs to be updated for a modern buyer
After Renovation, the House will feature:
- Remodeled kitchen with new appliances
- Open modern floor plan with all new paint and updating
- All bathrooms remodeled
- Newly restored hardwood floors and other original wood work
- Painted exterior and new landscaping
Meridian Kessler is one the most desirable neighborhoods in Indianapolis. It also is very close to Broad Ripple, which hosts the most restaurants and shopping outside of downtown.
|Estimated Renovation & Holding||$82,000|
|Prop Taxes, Insurance & Staging||$4,500|
|Target Selling date||7/15/2017|
|Target selling price||$386,000|
|Simply Do It (Facilitator)||24%||$19,766|
|Investor’s Return On Investment (ROI)||16.26%|
|$445,000||Active||4910 Broadway Street||4||3||3,864||1920||Yes|
|$599,900||Active||330 East 46th Street||4||4||3,433||1922||Yes|
|$369,000||Pending||4920 Central Avenue||3||2||3,082||1916||Yes|
|$393,000||Pending||4617 North Park Avenue||4||3||3,075||1922||Yes|
|$383,500||Sold||325 East 47TH Street||4||3||3,486||1920||Yes|
|$410,000||Sold||5021 Washington Boulevard||3||2||3,520||1928||Yes|